CEDHA Mission And Vission
To be a leading and sustainable organisation in education, research and consultancy serving both Tanzania and the East African community with a particular focus on health personnel education, management and continuous professional development in health.
To facilitate quality health services delivery through provision of quality educational programmes, conducting operational research, production and provision of health learning materials, and technical support in health related fields; using competent staff and appropriate resources available.
The centre and its members will embrace and be guided by the following core values.
- Working as a team
- Committed to quality services
- Maintaining organizational integrity
- Accountable to organizational functions and clients
- Design and Deliver – Market Driven Educational Programs in Health by 2019.
- Acquire and Retain Sufficient Human Resources.
- Modernize Institutional Infrastructure.
- Strengthen Research and Consultancy Services.
- Support Regions and Councils to Deliver Quality Health Care Services.
- Support Teaching and Listening in Health Training Institutions.
The CEDHA staff are experienced and specialized in a wide range of fields from Medical education, Public health, Health Management & Planning, Pharmacy, Health System Research, Medicine, Programme designing and printing